Comment on page
- 1.For Users, the process is simplified so that they only need to provide approval (i.e., token allowance) for the transactions.
- 2.The order is created off-chain. The structure of the order includes details like the User's address, token addresses, amount, minimum return, and deadline.
- 3.The User's signature is obtained off-chain using EIP-712 typed structured data hashing and signing. Such an approach replaces the need for the User to call an on-chain function to initiate a transaction and allows the Resolver to manage it independently.
- 4.The Resolver handles filling and executing the order entirely on its own, initiating all necessary transactions.
- 5.The gas cost is included in the rate of the transaction to ensure smooth execution.
This design streamlines the user experience and optimizes the process of executing cross-chain transactions. It minimizes the User's active involvement in the process and ensures that all necessary costs are factored in, resulting in a seamless and efficient transaction process.